Southern Nevada Property Management has 4 requirements for a seller to qualify for our Lease Option program. The requirements are as follows:
1. Home is owned free and clear OR mortgage payments are current.
2. Property tax payments are current.
3. Home is free of any lien that would hinder the transfer of title if option is executed.
4. All owners of the property agree to Lease Option the property.
In addition to our 4 requirements above, we do make the following suggestions to expedite the Lease Option process:
1. The home should be vacant or being vacated within 30 days.
2. The home should be in good repair with all appliances in working condition.
3. The home should be clean.
Many property owners have realized that the rental income that was available from a property a few years ago, is not available today. This means that many owners are having to work to keep their rental property mortgage payments current. What many owners don't realize is that is the best time to be creative in your approach to renting or selling your property.
Southern Nevada Property Management can help you maximize the income from your properties. Not only do we manage property for less than most other companies, we can show you how to rent your property for a minimum of $300.00 per month more than the current market rent for your property. In addition, if you are interested in owner financing the sale of your property, you can lock in long term, above market interest rates.